2013-09-06

I AM NO CAPTAIN





















blouse: Mango, pants: H&M, shoes: Zara, bag: Asos, hat: H&M, necklace: Mango, rings&bracelet: H&M, watch: Michael Kors

In the last days I had to wear long pants again after enjoying bare legs troughout the last month. The weather in Germany got a pre Autumn attack for one week and was rainy and grey. So I allready got this flat Autumn boots from Zara I will wear especially in the normal days to university. I think they are so versatile for my edgy looks but also could be worn with a nice dress in an elegant way, what's so important for a shoe you will wear every day. Of course I wanted to built a cool and edgy look around it immediatly and took some easy black trousers and a white blouse. The bag arrived right in time from Asos and as a special something I added this captain hat out of the new H&M collection.

Sometimes you have this pictures in your head how you would like the outfit photos to appear. This time it was this romantic, playful and vintage old Parisian feeling I was thinking about with some black and white images in between. Hopefully you can recognize what story I wanted to tell through this pictures and like them.


Photos by Jan G.

5 comments:

  1. In this photo you looked like a read model in a magazine. I adore your style, keep up! http://hind-toufga.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this look is a bit more masculine than your usual looks and those black n white picture in between really gave the feeling you were pursueing to! Love the whole look, you kind a manage to rock every single item you put on! :)

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you`ve incorporated the man trend this season with a light vibe from the edgy side. That makes the outfit perfect, great job!

    http://ribboninpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bag! the monochrome trend never dies

    yukluistyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. A man's look in a woman's body is always classy, chic and sexy. And you clearly look like that! (:

    Keep it up!

    Love, Maria

    http://theblaackpanther.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete