2013-08-23

STRONG













blazer: South African shop, belt: H&M, shorts: Zara, shoes: Zara, top: Koton

I'm still in love with the colour black and simple not too feminine and girly looks. I rather wear fake leather and strong cuts at the moment than my elegant and feminine dresses. A boyfriend blazer over my favourite shorts and tightened with a leopard belt was definetly a great outfit to feel strong throughout the day. We shot these pictures at the end of my holidays, so right now I'm at university again and in my weeks of exams, so a strong outfit like this is needed so much. You dress like you feel, so maybe I need these black and edgy outfits right now to feel independend, selfconfident and powerful to manage the hard times working all day and night for university. You see fashion is helping you in any case! (Love the shopping rewardings I always allow myself after good marks and good that I'm always having good marks ;D !)

Have a nice and successful time (if your at your exams like me) and thank you so much for your comments!


Photos by Jan G.

1 comment: