2013-08-16

RED DKNY BAG



















tee: Mango, skirt: Hallhuber, heels: Zara, necklace: Mango, flats: Zara, bag: DKNY, watch: MK

Since I'm back in Germany all I can think about is Autumn and I'm wearing black and white looks nearly everyday. The perfect thing is that I brought a little present to myself with me, which fits perfect with this looks. Actually it's my first designer bag and I must say it is a difference. You have a much more special feeling about buying this one than one from the normal shops. Of course I can still not afford the bags of my dreams since I'm a student, but when I saw this little red bag from DKNY I thought it's a great eye catcher for black and white looks.

I hope you have recognized my brown legs, which I'm showing proudly around since I'm usually totally white as you can see on my other outfit posts. My arms and stomach are also quite tanned but the face is still in my light teint. It's more difficult to get a nice tan on some body parts, but I will not complain. Right now I'm too scared that the tan is going away too quickly, but I'm going to enjoy it for the moment.

As you can see on the last three pictures I also had some flats with me that day. We went to the museum so I wanted to change when I couldn't walk on heels anymore. Actually I always have some flats with me of course and I decided to show you the outfit in both possibilities this time. I love the edgy flair the loafers give the whole look. But of course the red heels are also one eye catcher together with the bag.

Photos by Jan G.  

5 comments:

  1. Love the bag and heels, and how they add a bit of colour to your monochrome outfit :) The loafers look super cool with the stud detailing as well and it's great how they still match your outfit!

    Louise | Vanity Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look - Simple & chic! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez!

    Most of these pics are really shocking! This is because you selected a shocking combo: red, black, white and gold! o_0 Specially those red heels and bag and that fine black skirt — its texture is quite exquisite, isn't it?

    Anyway, flats weren't necessary though. :P Not for this look at least. I mean, there's nothing wrong with those flats. But you were featuring a sophisticated, global look and those flats seemed like outta context. Flats are rather used with casual, everyday urban looks, not with "too much" beautiful looks, or looks for special events. ;)

    As you can see on the last three pictures I also had some flats with me that day. We went to the museum so I wanted to change when I couldn't walk on heels anymore.

    Hahahahahaha!! I'd pay for seeing your face suffering! :D

    when I saw this little red bag from DKNY I thought it's a great eye catcher for black and white looks.

    And you thought it just right! ;)

    I hope you have recognized my brown legs, which I'm showing proudly around since I'm usually totally white as you can see on my other outfit posts.

    Well, you should thank summer sun. :)

    Oh, BTW, you're not in Autumn if in Germany right now! It's supposed to begin around September 21. :P

    Sally, if you haven't published yet this look at LOOKBOOK, please, consider doing so with a full-body picture, like no. 1, 8 & 12 — This look deserves a ♥.

    Congratulations on this great look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, this is how we all do it - carry our flats in the bag every single time :D That's the price of being a fashion blogger! I saw that bag in our department store here as well and it's really a quality bag :) Nice job with mixing it with black and white!

    xoxo
    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8/23/2013

    This outfit is perfect!! Love your blog <3 Did you maybe want to follow each other? If so just let us know :) xx

    www.junkjournal100.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete