2012-08-10

MAXI DRESS MEETS TANGERINE


 My plan for the next outfits: much more lighter colours as long as the summer stays. Don't understand me wrong, I really like the colour black. But you simply wear it all winter long and in summer I want to wear other happier shades. Never the less this simple black jersey maxi dress is amazingly comfort for hot summer days. I added some tangerine lipstick and orange sandals and the good thing with black is, your coloured accessoires jumps out. As well I'm astonished that this simple jersey dress can look so elegant with the right accessoires. I think it's the perfect summer evening outfit, when you're sitting with friends at a bar sipping cocktails. So finally I can only advice you guys to buy a maxi dress. Watch the sales, I'm sure you'll find one there.


















DRESS: Koton
SHOES: Zara
NECKLACE: H&M

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the Koton dress with those wonderful shoes! Wooohooo

    ReplyDelete