2012-07-25

RED ZARA TROUSERS


This is my absolutely favourite outfit at the moment. I really like the colour blocking trend, especially with pink and red. The trousers are so comfortable and chic and actually they're fit is great. Obviously I also love the shoes so much. Okay let's finish my praising on this look. There are so many more ideas for combining this trousers and I'll of course show them soon on the MUV.

Finally I also introduced myself to social networks like Twitter and Instagram. So you can find me on both under @the_MUV. There you can follow my current obsessions and actions. Actually it's really difficult and much work to understand all of this internet and computer and html stuff. You have to be very patient, what's not really one of my strength, and invest much time. But it's worth it! Blogging was defineltly the right decision.



















TOP: H&M
TROUSERS: ZARA
SHOES: ZARA

2 comments:

  1. i love your rad heels and top dear! you look so stunning and beautiful! xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/30/2012

    you look fantastic!love this red-pinkish outfit!And your heels,Im in love!Im following you!

    ReplyDelete