2012-07-22

HOTEL ELEGANCE


 Isn't the location of these photos amazing? I felt so lady like and elegant when we shot these photos in front of the impressive Parkhotel. Sometimes every woman needs to be a princess in her life. For my part I dreamed about being an english duchess strolling around her estate. You should try it.

I got these shoes from my boyfriend for my birthday and they're the highest I own but surprisingly comfortable. They are giving such a special touch to every outfit. The dress is vintage and the clutch is my everyday purse in fact. When I looked at the pictures I thought maybe a necklace would be nice as well but I think the red lipstick compensate it. At the moment I'm thinking about buying a lipstick in a little bit darker red, because I used it very often the last time. Could be nice.   























DRESS: Vintage
PURSE: Mango
SHOES: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment