2012-07-20

CLEAN GREEN AND BLUE


 In the last post I talked about my new affectation for peplum tops. No surprise that I show you another one in a different outfit. I wanted to make this look very clean in its colours and shape. Some simple white shorts which are so comfortable and easy to combine. And I tried a new hairlook with my hair straight back and a Clover around it. A touch of Dior addict in a nice and glossy pink tone on my lips and I was ready to go.

At this day we shot the photos in a new quarter of Bremen, which also have this clean and modern style. It fits perfectly with this outfit and the steps are a great location, don't they? It's so enjoyable to get to know new places while shooting outfit pictures for you. Right now I'm getting ready for going out with my family to celebrate my father's birthday in a Chinese restaurant. It's by far my favourite food and I'm looking forward for a yummy and delicate evening.















PEPLUM TOP & SHORTS: H&M
SHOES: Zara
LIPSTICK: Dior Addict

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/23/2012

    top is very cool :)

    love it :)

    visit my blog

    tamaritza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we love this outfit. Looks so nice on you! :)
    All the best,

    Jana & Vanessa from Berlin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with your photos!

    http://howtocookfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete