2013-07-17

BERLIN DAY 2




















dress: &otherStories, bag: Zara, shoes: Mango, glasses: Iam, necklace: H&M

This is what I would call one perfect dress. As soon as you wear it you feel so different (maybe it's still this kind of princess feeling nearly all women love). It's such a nice fabric, which feels so loose and comfortable on your skin on hot days. And especially if you are not in the mood to wear something very short in which you alway feel a little bit uncomfortable, this is the perfect solution. Actually I got it from one of my new favourite stores I recently discovered "&other Stories" when Jan and I were in London. They have amazing things which are a little bit different to the usual shops and the prizes are also quite good. There is also a shop in Berlin, so when you are in one of this great citys you have to go there! This was also the perfect outfit for our second day in Berlin, where we went to the "Ku'damm" the main shopping street. First of all we did some window shopping at the high end labels like Chanel, Gucci, Louis Vuitton and co (dreaming, dreaming!) and after that enjoyed some real shopping time at for students like us affordable shops. But hopefully you can see that you can also look really elegant and stylish with the right pieces and a lower budget. For my part I felt great in this gorgeous dress and maybe one day there is going to be a Chanel handbag on my arm. You never know what is going to happen in the future but that's the good thing. In the meantime I'm going to work hard to make a good exam at my university. And until I have to go back I'm going to enjoy my holidays and summer. From monday I'm going to be two weeks at Fuerteventura, relaxing and getting tan. Have a nice summer and thank you very much for your lovely comments!


Photos by Jan G.

2 comments:

  1. You look so fairy and gorgeous! I love this post of yours! Enjoy your days in Berlin,
    I'm looking forward for other great posts<3

    ReplyDelete