2013-06-11

BROWN SUEDE SHORTS





















coat&shoes: Zara, top: Koton, shorts: Mango, bag: Primark, watch: Michael Kors

When I pick out a piece, which is more edgy and casual, I also try to style it in my feminine and elegant style. What is essential for this look is a nice pair of high heels and rather a feminine silk blouse than a T-shirt. This brown suede shorts from Mango have such a nice quality (and also leather flavor actually) and are so comfortable. I decided to take a light creme top to stay in the earth shades and my beloved leopard coat, which is in my opinion also a neutral "colour". To pep the whole outfit up I styled it with these red accessoires, which pop out great. I love these red sandals, but actually they are quite uncomfortable. Sometimes I ask myself, why us women buy all of this uncomfortable shoes, than rather spend the money on something else. Maybe we will never find an answer and in the moment of buying there is no logical thinking at all. The only logical thought when I was buying these ones were: I don't have red heels yet, great reason to buy them.

Next week Jan and I are going to fly over to London for one day for some shopping and sightseeing. I can't wait to sit in a plane, to breath in some different air and to see different places. And soon there are also six amazing weeks of holidays, where I plan to do a lot of work on the blog, which will be released on the MUV's birthday on the 12th July. Stay updated with the MUV for the next outfit posts,which are about to come in the next days. Thank you very much for your lovely comments!


Photos by Jan G.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Dear,

    You have a wonderful style and I would like to
    invite you to join www.STARPIQ.com

    It is a New Fashion Community where you can share your looks and get stars from bloggers, editors and fashion stylist/designers.

    Hope to see you soon on STARPIQ

    Have a great evening,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket steals all the limelight! Perfect with the shoes! Most envious of your going to London - so on my to do list in the next 12 months!
    AHKA VINTAGE BLOG
    Latest outfit post: BLUE DAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want your shoes!! www.framecake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/13/2013

    Woooow! You look absolutely stunning, this simple clean look is just perfect combined with the red accents. Looks so sophisticated! this is definitely one of my favourite looks of yours at the moment :)

    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing heels!

    http://thevogueword.com/
    http://thevogueword.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I was checking your site and I am totally in love with it, great content!
    So, congratulations!

    Carolina

    www.goldstylebook.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice she is looking perfect in this style in shorts she is gorgeous..and other thing is shoes in suede style it really nice to her..!!

    ReplyDelete