2013-05-16

READY FOR THE STREETS





















blouse&bag&shoes: Mango, skirt: H&M, lipstick: Dior

When I was posting the outfit of this skirt together with the cropped top, some of you mentioned that it's kind  of to much for the streets. So here I am again with this skirt, but maybe a little bit more capable for everyday life. I love to combine white with this patterned skirt, so I choosed a simple white loose blouse, which is a basic every woman needs in her closet. Just take one of your basic blouses and combine it with an interesting pencil skirt and your ready. But be careful with not letting it look to much like your working in an office (I hope I took the challenge and my look doesn't)! As long as it's Spring I'm not in the mood for dark accessoires anymore, so I choosed shoes and bag of the same nude colour to give it a fresh feeling.

At the moment I'm back to Hamburg in my sweet and tiny appartement and also back to university. This pictures where made at home, where my parents and also Jan live and where I was born. When I'm spending my holidays there, I always forget anything else and just enjoy the time with my loves, because I don't see them very often. So I also forget about blogging sometimes and you see the photos of my outfits later when I'm back to Hamburg. It's like I'm living two lifes and it doesn't matter which one I'm living at the moment I'm always missing something.


Photos by Jan G.

3 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit! Love your shoes! <3

    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool you are wearing it. I am a follower of your blog now, will you follow my blog. I hope you saw it first. thank you very much :)

    http://naomihtris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete