2013-01-15

LEOPARD&BERRY




Some weeks ago I was shopping with my Mum and Grandmas (family girls day!) and we discovered this amazing leo coat at Zara. All of us were thrilled, but for some reason we didn't took it. After a while the coat wasn't in the shops anymore and my Mum and I were a little angry with ourselves. Some days ago I saw this coat in the Sales again and the next time I stopped and finally bought it. Together with this lovely berry kitten heels, which are so comfortable. The bracelet is a Christmas present to give all black looks a little sparkle and the earrings are also a present from Jan. He made a wise choice to give me studs and not hangers, because usually I don't wear earrings very much. I love them allready and wear them all the time. I couldn't wait to wear the new pieces and show them to you, so on Sunday we took a little walk in the very rare sun and used the occasion to make some pictures. 

Photos by Jan G.














COAT: Zara
SHOES: Zara
GLASSES: H&M
BRACELET: Hallhuber
EARRINGS: Swarovski

7 comments:

  1. great combination :) perfect choice of shoes !! :)
    kisses from

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/15/2013

    Very elegant look! That coat is amazing!

    xx
    Lemiza

    www.lemizysconfessionbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I am absolutely in love with ur haircolor! It's a little bit darker, isn't it? Looks so stunning! May I ask what kind of shade u used? I am trying to get such a haircolor for years now:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Actually I have not coloured my hair darker. It was just the light on this afternoon and the sunset I think. My haircolour is natural with a little bit of John Frida Go Blonder spray, so in fact I made it a little bit lighter and not darker. I'm sorry that I couldn't help you!

      Delete
  4. You're such a natural beauty. I love this photos, the outfit, your make-up and hair. You look so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coat looks great with black and berry shoes. Nice outfit :)
    http://ika901.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete