2012-10-08

WEEKEND ENJOYMENTS


 I hope you were having a nice weekend guys? For my part I was enjoying my holidays and relaxed the week from Monday to Friday. It was so needed I can tell you! But after that I was happy to act again and spent the weekend rushing. On Saturday there was a little Fashion show were I was the Model for a shop with luxury clothes. I do that every year in Spring and Autumn and it's always very sweet and fun. After that I had a big lust for some shopping and rushed through the shops to find anything warm, like warm wool pullovers, for winter and it was such a trip. I didn't find anything pretty since the last pullover at Mango. It's quite difficult to find something good looking which is also warm. Yesterday Jan and I had 1 1/2 anniverary and we decided to celebrate it a little bit. We went to our favourite restaurant (we love Chinese food!) and watched a movie in the cinema. What else can you do at a Sunday? So at this day I was wearing this outfit, after some indecisions and a little change. Of course I had a jacket with me, but I just liked the outfit more without a jacket so I rather freezed a little bit for the photos. I was wearing my new black pumps which are just pure elegance and absolutely timeless. I really needed a pair like this for my "basics every woman needs" list. Besides I was also trying out my new Hollywood red Chanel lipstick and finally wore a dress I wanted since February and got during the summer Sales. Still like BouclĂ© and this one is having a beautiful shape, but it's also one of this dresses you always need to find a good date or event to wear it. Please excuse my hat which is over and over with fluff. There was no time to clean it.















DRESS: Zara
SHOES: Zara
HAT: Hallhuber
LIPSTICK: Chanel Rouge Allure 99 Pirate

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/08/2012

    you are such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/08/2012

    wow
    your look is amazing :)
    love your outfit :)
    I follow your blog now, visit my blog :)

    tamaritza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit dear, it's so feminine :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    let me know :)

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! what a great dress!!!! u really rock it with this hat!!
    super cute;))


    xoxo Iren
    Visit my blog:
    Living In A Kitten's World

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/11/2012

    I love the dress! I think is amazing.
    The lipstick is so autumn ... I love it!

    Great outfit.

    Kisses,
    Karina Ibelis
    http://karinaibelis19.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12/01/2012

    Those shoes are perfect! ;)

    ReplyDelete