2012-09-22

BLACK WITH A BIT OF NEON

 Finally a new post! I'm really sorry for the lack of posts but I was sick and I have the last weeks of my semester. It doesn't fit at all to get ill in a phase of much learning and working for university, but most of the time it happens if it's absolutely not the right time. I don't like it to lay in bed all day and feel bad and lazy. I'm actually quite happy to be back to work and have much energy for every new task. This pictures where made before I got sick but unfortunately I haven't had the time for editing and posting. It's depressing if you like to spend much more time at something you really want to move forward, but you can't because of commitments.

I like the location of this outfit shots so much. I had a shooting for modelling there some time ago and was so happy when I found it again. Jan and I always try to find the best possible places for our photos to make it look much better, but it's not easy. This day we walked and walked through Hamburg and I have an absolutely not existing orientation. Luckily Jan was with me and right when we bet which is the right way and I thought it was the opposite direction. The good thing is you always find new and old nice places. Finally we also moved from summer to Autumn and from bare legs to tights. I picked a neon-black combination this day and don't wanted to add any other colours to make this neon green top stand out. I rather should have made my hair straight back, which would have fit much better to this simple outfit. This wind here in Hamburg just make me furious and is so annoying. In no picture I have a pretty hair-do. I seriously need to think about trying some hairstyles and buying thousands of bottles of hairspray!
Happy new season!    



















TOP: H&M-Trend
SKIRT&GLASSES: H&M
SHOES: Zara

4 comments:

  1. The sunglasses and top are amazing! Really wish we had H&M in Australia ):
    x

    mintslices.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe die Schuhe und vor allem das 11. Bild. Diese Pose, einfach toll...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so beautiful :) I love that top. That colour really suits you
    xxx
    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  4. classy but such a chic look!! love dear!

    xoxo Iren
    Visit my blog:
    Living In A Kitten's World

    ReplyDelete