2012-07-14

ROMANTIC GARDEN


This day Jan and I decided to take a little walk in a park. Enjoying the nature is really important to us. Sometimes you should really stop the crazy city life with all the stress and pause for a moment. Look around you and see all the beautiful things that surrounds us.

I wanted to wear a really romantic outfit that describes my mood, walking hand in hand with my beloved one. I went for some older pieces of my wardrobe and created a look of some Mango cloths. The skirt is older but an allrounder. It's shimmering texture makes you feel a little bit like it's a special occation but why not? It fits perfectly to this wool top from H&M. A pastell yellow cardigan and some not very high patent leather pumps and you're ready to go. I combined my new blue bag to it, which I'm sure you will see more often on this blog in the future, because I'm madly in love with it. Do you also like to wear outfits that describes your mood?
















CARDIGAN: Mango
TOP: H&M
SKIRT: Mango
BAG: Mango
SHOES: Goertz

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3870634/?claim=p2rx2ys278v">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

4 comments:

  1. First follower! Yay! :D
    Great blog and love your outfit!! :)

    Check out my blog and if you like it, maybe follow back? :)

    Have a great day <3
    http://makeupandartfreak.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and I also fanned you on LookBook :)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous7/15/2012

    It is an elegant outfit! Love the detail on the shirt~

    http://tseparfait.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much guys :) Of course I will do it!

    ReplyDelete