2012-12-04

GOLDEN LEAVES


At the moment I'm totally into gold if you look at my clothes and totally into silver if you look at my decoration. I think it's Christmas that makes you feel solemnly and sympathize with this colours. Actually I can't wait for Christmas holidays. I really need to relax a little bit and spend time with my beloved ones and family, which are far away. Ok I'm overacting a little bit, but it feels like they are far far away. Can't wait to have some time with Jan just for us in my new flat and of course more time for the blog. I think all of you know this time before Christmas. There's so much to do for university, so many tests and so much stress. I hope the time is going to fly now and all of us are going to have amazing Christmas vacation. For my part I need to go back to my fashion history presentation right away.

One week left for the inlovewithfashion.com Give Away!

Photos by Jan G.















PULLOVER, SHORTS, BOOTS: H&M
BAG, SCARF: Zara
HAT: Hallhuber

8 comments:

  1. The hat is amazing and I love how you`ve paired metallics and burgundy. It is a great winter outfit that you`ve created.

    http://ribboninpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. we both have the same bag - it's perfect piece, isn't it :)
    kisses!

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweater, I have one similar.

    xoxo,diana
    http://www.xoxodiana.com
    ~~♥ ♥ ♥~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loove the shorts. Good luck with your presentation! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant look, Sally!!! especially love your cute hat;))

    xoxo Iren
    Visit my blog:
    Living In A Kitten's World

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are simply put perfect!

    >> milna89.blogspot.com <<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12/06/2012

    love the color combination, and of course the amazing oh so cute hat ;)

    xoxo, M&M

    ReplyDelete