2012-10-24

CAMEL, KNIT & LEATHER

 Time is running so fast lately. I can't imagine that I'm allready in my own flat, in my second semester and dating such a long time (1 1/2 years) with Jan. It really is like all the "older" people say, if you come out of school the time flyes. Some of you allready commented that I look like a Model on some of my posts, which I'm very pleased about. Actually I really did Modelling for 3 years and a little more serious after school. I went to Istanbul for 2 months, where I was staying with an agency in a Model flat and have gone to Castings everyday. It was a great time and I had so much fun and also success, but I realised thoughout this years that my main passion is the fashion and the fabrics and not the Model job itself. I was asking about the wonderful clothes and admired them and wanted to take everything home with me. At this time it was very hard for me to decide what I want to do in the future. I know everyone is having these problems. Of course I was a fashion and shopping lover, but many are. You need to know, Germans are very realistic and want to have everything safe and against all risk. But I always thought I don't want to have a life like that, I want to have something special and take the risks. I don't want to sit in my office at the small bank in my little village someday and think about what could have been. Luckily I have parents who wished I would work at a safe bank job, but also support me all the time with my dreams. Now I am where I wanted to be: in a big city - Hamburg -, studying my passion - Fashion Management - and having a future in front of me, where I hopefully be happy with what I am doing. I'm such an emotional dreamer and I love Happy ends (which is not even near, many good things to come)! But I thought some time travelling would be good to let you get to know me better and to inspire you personally to try everything to fullfill your dreams.

I'm really surprised by this outfit, because I was just taking anything out of my closet without thinking and I'm quite happy with the result. The dark brown leather leggings and knit fits perfect together and I like how the different colours make the look much more interesting. The coat is one of these basics every woman needs to have in her closet. I think it's the perfect camel coat and you can wear it everyday with every single piece in your wardrobe. Another pro is that it's such a nice and warm colour between all the black in winter. You can't imagine how comfortable these simple black booties from H&M are. I'm wearing them non stop since I got them, because it's also one of these easy pieces you can combine to everything and they have a nice height of heel. I was wearing these outfit during one of my last vacation days, having a comfortable but stylish time, eating chinese food and rummaging in the shops. This is the time we live for: being with your partner, eating good food and doing what you like.  

Photos by Jan G.



















COAT: Hallhuber
KNIT: Mango
LEGGINS: H&M
SHOES: H&MBAG: Zara

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous! I adore the way you dress, its elegant and chic.
    http://hind-toufga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very pretty. Love your outfit.

    xoxo Virginie

    http://vivinvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the other outfits of yours I simply love this one. The coat is amazing and I would love to own the leggins. The sweather is not one I would have bought in a store but somehow you make me wanna buy it. Unbelievable.

    I am always looking forward to your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! I'm your newest follower!
    Have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are real fashion lady! so stylish you are;))
    and camel coat if fall must-have, I think.. I do have 3 different ones;)

    xoxo Iren
    Visit my blog:
    Living In A Kitten's World

    ReplyDelete